Where Is Located
Stanley Park is the 405-hectare public park that joins in the town of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada and is mostly surrounded by rivers of Burrard Inlet and English Bay. The park has a long history and was one of the first areas to be traveled in the city.
Best Things to Do In Stanley Park
When you’re visiting Vancouver, one of the most popular visitant destinations in the center is the famous Stanley Park, which attracts more than eight million visitants a year. Stanley Park is the real heart of Vancouver, an emblem of the city’s passion for nature and the importance of public outside spaces in city-dwelling lives, offering a variety of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy year-round.
- Hike Along the Park’s Many Walking Trails
- Smell the Flowers in the Stanley Park Gardens
- Stanley Park Totem Poles
- Dive Into the Exhibits at the Vancouver Aquarium
- Ride the Stanley Park Miniature Train
- Make a Splash at the Outdoor Pool, Water Park, and Beaches
- Stanley Park’s Lost Lagoon & Lost Lagoon Nature House
- Participate in Sports and Recreation
- Enjoy Summer Theater Under the Stars
Hotels near Stanley Park are given below sorted by distance (closest first). Search for cheap and discount hotel rates near Stanley Park in Stanley Park for your private or business trips. We list the best lodging close to Stanley Park so you can review the Stanley Park hotel options below and find the perfect hotel.
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver
- Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
- Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Enter dates to see availability
- Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- The Burrard
Stanley Park Best Restaurant
Stanley Park takes huge kudos for being one of the great urban recreation areas in North America. But it has some beautiful darn good food, too. Ranging from the upscale divine to the quick and casual, it’s easy to find the right dining experience for a romantic dinner for two or a midday snack.
With a breathtaking look of English Bay, The Teahouse serves fine-dining fare in an exceptional context. Featuring local ingredients, the menu offers a fusion of West Coast flavors with a touch of French ability, including salmon, one of B.C.’s signature dishes. The wine list is as impressive as the looks. While dinners light, the weekend brunch is evenly as big a hit. There are many restaurants foods
- Stanley’s Bar and Grill
- The Teahouse Restaurant
- Robba da Matti (West End)
- Modern Handi Indian
- Prospect Point Bar & Grill
- Centro – Denman
The Best Month to Visit The Stanley Park
Shoulder Season April and May Spring may be the very best time to be in Vancouver when the town typically enjoys a mild, pleasant climate with a mix of sunny and wet days, though the rain usually isn’t enough to put a depressant on outdoor plans.